Monday, December 13, 2010

My Invite To You Wordings

Principle of a distant friendship. A mosquito forceps

someone asks me where and when riusale my first encounter with Don Lelio Mannari. A meeting which became a real friendship interwoven with acquaintances rare but important to me because could sew up the discourse on the point where it left off. Ultimately this is the domnda that make me: since when did you know him for title to speak with such certainty?
And I answer. I answer that. starting from far away. I yes and no 12 years and I was going through one end of the summer holidays in the rectory of Don Danilo Maltinti , pastor of Cenaia . Don Danilo Maltinti Sacristan was in the Cathedral at the time of the voice that called me and I followed her up to go for the first time the ramp of our Seminar. Now Don Maltinti was glad to recover his new neighbor in the care of souls in Cenaia . At one point commparve a priest at the rectory of solid build , which did not seem to have suffered the deprivations of war. It had to be in his thirties, his eyes were so dark and bright almost afraid to put in at least one at first. And curly black hair, but not frizzy , crowned the temples, down to the neck and hair formed a that the most
looked like a wig from the theater. A Cenaia Don Lelio had been invited by Don Danilo to preach a Triduum for a feast of Our Lady. The three sermons I heard in that church sermons
were the best I've heard from me this preacher. The theme was treated just a comment of " Stabat Mater." Amazement, admiration and excitement for this speaker that put the soul and the body also participate in other emotion that he felt when sent his thinking. Only later came to understand that the oratory is the highest exercise of the passions. According
usual old preacher took it literally roommate Canonica, ate the same table with the pastor both lunch and dinner. You must know that the Parish Cenaia was completely devoid of benefit parish, but had a great resource: the generosity of parishioners . There was an incessant knocking on the door of Don Maltinti just in time of war.
Who took the last bread baking, someone had thought to put a rabbit already peeled or already plucked chicken. The first fruits of the fields and kitchen gardens were intended for a priest
beloved by the whole population. At that time Don Danilo suffered from inexplicable appetite, but the table was because he could not only satisfy my hunger. but also suppress appetite, an appetite so big in me and Don Mannari to do " respice finem " of what appeared before. As Don
Mannari had decided to stay overnight at the rectory and the guest room was a single,
you have to adapt in the same bedroom. Don Mannari bastard chose the bed, while on my bed, I remember was almost against the wall. It was hot and from the garden of the Rectory, which was an = flushing, rose to a cert 'now swarms of mosquitoes that we would be eaten alive. Between the two beds of the spiral fumigator blue mist that gave off fumes and together
unpleasant if they were deadly to the mosquitoes there must be a reason. In short, the fumigator
kept us awake. The first part of the night was a real wake bow, but not as those who are now ... Wer raged with questions and I answered. Anch 'I did the questions and then it was he who responded. For hours on end. On those nights I experienced for the first time the joy of learning and to own. What? A bit 'of wisdom.
And this is what he said to Don Don Lelio Danilo : From this child out there will be a philosopher!
Twice he said. Sometimes I've thought about confronting severely with what could be or become, that's why I do not believe the predictions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment