Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Nico Robin Dan Nami X

The Trust is in God alone

And the more I get older, the more I find deep resonance in the Psalms that are proposed to my daily reflection.

Psalm 72, 21 to 28
When stirred my heart
and the intimate torments me
I was stupid and did not understand,
standing before you like a beast.

But I am always with you:
you do you take me to the right hand.
guide me with your advice
and then welcome me in your glory. Who else I

I in heaven?
Apart from you I want nothing on earth.

Though my flesh and my heart
but the rock of my heart is God,
God is my portion for ever.

Here, you will perish who walks away, you destroy
everyone who is unfaithful.

My good God is to stand near you:
in the Lord God, I place my refuge,
tell of all thy works
at the gates of Zion .

0 comments:

Post a Comment