Monday, March 14, 2011

Penis Checking Doc (female)

Letter to Margherita Hack - 1st episode

Tuscany Today - 13/03/2011 - Page 18


clear; Margherita Hack,

with this letter do not intend to disturb its orbit raising alarming questions about the meaning, that the significance and direction of a path that you are not only scientific but also existential. For my part I do not consider it correct and even moral sadden my next call to a strict comparison of ideas and not required. Instead, there is a healthy concern, I say come from God, who has raised a storm without ever indicate a port of call and do not operate without a thirst show a source that can quell. Anyone who has tried this experience is often not able to attend, although he can not help but wish well to others.

But what is the reason and what are the reasons why I am going to send them a letter and open, moreover, extended to the contents, as well as recipients who will read it? For once, I will mention Don Milani, who made this expression a poster of a lifetime: "I care!" Looking to the next, means: "You interest me," Of you, me, I care. Quite the opposite of another expression of our "Toscano": "Of you, I do not care!"

Nobody can deny that The Press and television have the opportunity to spread to millions of people who are its scientific assumptions and beliefs about what exists or does not exist outside of this universe. He has always done openly, addressing all, so, too. Maybe you do not mind even a militant atheist to be identified.

Some time ago I happened to see one of his videos on Youtube, where you responded with surprising speed to a series of questions related to the vision that his certainties inner and outer universe. Complainant was the concept of the universe was expanding and the Big Bang. I also had no doubt that the questions and answers were already fixed on the neck of the "giraffe". What is certain is this: Those phrases, laced, dry and absolute were made with the peremptory nature of a dogma. But how? Before us stands against the dogma, unverifiable and unverifiable, obstruction of free inquiry and the advancement of science and then hoist the flags to define the territory of its knowledge?

But you know why I say that? To reiterate that as you have the right to apply to me and the neighbor who listens, I have to turn to you and the next I hear. On second thought, this letter is addressed to you, but is addressed to anyone. What I wrote is just the beginning of my message.

enclose hours of the quotations I have chosen for you
If you should find something in my message of rough or aggressive, I have an excuse: I care!


"I can understand that you can watch the Earth and remain atheists do not understand how you can look up at night and say that God does not exist. "
Abraham Lincoln


"My religion consists of a humble admiration of the superior spirit who reveals himself and unrestricted in the smallest details that we can grasp with our minds weak and fragile. E 'with this deep emotional conviction of the presence of a higher reason that proves the universe, which I express my idea of \u200b\u200bGod. "
A. Einstein


... continue ...

Don Luciano Marrucci

0 comments:

Post a Comment